CALL FOR SPEAKERS
The Alternative Protein Show debuts Wednesday, January 15th with a half-day workshop for entrepreneurs.
Though the curriculum is already pretty full, we do have two guest speaker spots open for VC partners. If you have some knowledge, insight or experience that you feel startup founders would benefit from, let us know.
When: January 15-17 in San Francisco
Where: Terra Gallery & Event Venue
Who: anyone interested in the future of protein, because the entire alt-protein ecosystem is attending, from startups and ingredient companies to multinational companies’ venture arms or VCs interested in the Future of protein.
What: A pre-event workshop, a full day expo including “deep dive” sessions into all sorts of topics, and a post-event VC meeting day.
How can I get involved?
1. You don’t even have to attend: simply reserve some time in your calendar for Thursday, January 16th, to meet with visiting international startups. Your company will be listed here.
2. Attend as an individual: early bird registration pricing ends November 15th
3. Book a table in the VC section, so that all the attending startups talk to you when they make the rounds that day
4. Teach: be a speaker at the pre-conference startup bootcamp; in which case you will personally be featured in the conference schedule.
4. Sponsor: three tiers are available, the full sponsorship package is available here.